Care and Use: Foogo Sippy Cup
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
- Assemble valve, by firmly placing the valve plate into the bottom of the valve.
- Firmly place assembled valve into the bottom of the soft spout.
- Firmly place assembled soft spout into the bottom of the lid.
- Fill sippy cup with cold liquid.
- Securely tighten lid before giving to child
- For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew or teethe on the soft material of the spout as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check spout and valve regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this genuine Thermos® brand cooler to be free from defects in material or workmanship during the normal lifetime of the product. Any problem that is caused by abuse or negligence is not covered. Normal wear and color fading are not covered. Thermos’ sole obligation under this warranty and any implied warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Thermos’ option, of any component that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee.
Please do not return this cooler to the retailer. Send defective unit or component along with written explanation of defect directly to:
Thermos Customer Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606
Canadian Thermos Products Inc. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606 USA
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.