Care and Use: Foogo® Phases™ BP500
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Please reference the valve-lid assembly diagram for proper valve disassembly in order to thoroughly clean all parts.
Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
- Assemble valve, by firmly placing the valve plate into the bottom of the soft spout.
- Firmly place assembled soft spout into the bottom of the lid cover.
- Fill sippy cup with cold liquid
- Securely tighten lid before giving to child.
- A worn soft spout may cause the product to leak. Check soft spout regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
Replacement parts are available by calling Thermos at 1-800-831-9242.
- DO NOT USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS. FOR COLD LIQUIDS ONLY. Hot liquids may cause burn injuries.
- DO NOT BOIL. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, DO NOT let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, DO NOT let child chew or teethe on the soft or hard material of the spout as
it may present a choking hazard.
- Check spout and valve regularly for tears or cracks and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.