Care and Use: Coolers
- Wipe interior and exterior of cooler with damp sponge and mild soap for best results. Leave bag open to air dry.
- Removable plastic liner (included with select models) is dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash sports bottle and cap (included with select models) with mild soap.
- DO NOT wash by submerging entire bag into water.
- DO NOT wash in automatic washer.
- DO NOT use in a microwave or any type of oven.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this genuine Thermos® brand cooler to be free from defects in material or workmanship during the normal lifetime of the product. Any problem that is caused by abuse or negligence is not covered. Normal wear and color fading are not covered. Thermos’ sole obligation under this warranty and any implied warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Thermos’ option, of any component that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee.
Please do not return this cooler to the retailer. Send defective unit or component along with written explanation of defect directly to:
Thermos Customer Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606
or, call Customer Service:
In the USA: 1-800-831-9242
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.