Care and Use: FUNtainer Beverage Bottle
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water.
Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
This product is leak-proof only when the lid is in the closed and locked position.
A worn sipper straw may cause the product to leak. Check straw regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
Replacement straws are available by calling Thermos at 1-800-831-9242
Straw may be removed for cleaning or replacement as follows:
- Unscrew lid.
- Push the button on the sipper lid to open the top.
- Using your thumbs, push the sipper straw through the bottom of the lid.
- Pull the inner straw from the bottom of the straw assembly.
- Reverse above steps to assemble.
- NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS
- FOR COLD LIQUIDS ONLY. Hot liquids may cause burns.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as carbonation places product under pressure and may cause product to leak.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Thermos brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years from the date of original purchase.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee. Do not return this product to the retailer.
Send defective product directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. – Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606 USA
Canadian Thermos Products Inc – Warranty Service
370 King Street, Suite 302
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province or province.
Thermos is a registered trademark in over 115 countries.