Care and Use: Foogo Food Jar
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or prechill food jar prior to use. Fill with hot/cold ap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine.
- Use only with adult supervision when product contains hot foods or liquids. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or any type of oven.
- Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this genuine Thermos® brand cooler to be free from defects in material or workmanship during the normal lifetime of the product. Any problem that is caused by abuse or negligence is not covered. Normal wear and color fading are not covered. Thermos’ sole obligation under this warranty and any implied warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Thermos’ option, of any component that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you. This is a factory guarantee.
Please do not return this cooler to the retailer. Send defective unit or component along with written explanation of defect directly to:
Thermos Customer Service
355 Thermos Road
Batesville, MS 38606
Canadian Thermos Products Inc. – Warranty Service
370 King Street West, Box 11
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J9
1 800 669 7065
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.